DEXSTA Visa Platinum Rewards
As low as 9.9% APR* on purchases, balance transfers and cash advances!
Some members prefer a card that gives them rewards points.
This is the card for them - DEXSTA's Visa Platinum Rewards Card.
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Your rate may vary
based upon individual credit profile. All credit cards will be assessed a $25
late payment fee if payment is received after the statement due date.
- CU Rewards points program for travel and merchandise
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver (ARCDW): Secondary coverage that provides reimbursement for the repair or replacement of a damaged rental vehicle due to collision, theft, or other physical damages, up to the actual cash value of most rental cars.
- Travel Accident Insurance (TAI): provides common carrier Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage when common carrier tickets – airline, rail, bus, cruise lines, etc. – are purchased with the covered Visa card.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services (TEAS): provides quality service to travelers and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Purchase Security: will replace, repair, or reimburse eligible items purchased within 90 days for a maximum of $500 per claim and $50,000 per cardholder annually.
- Warranty Manager Service is an extended warranty protection that doubles most United States repair warranties up to one additional year.
To Access Your
Credit Card Account Information, Click Here.
Terms & Conditions
Traveling outside the U.S.?