Free Community Shred Event
Identity theft is one of America's fastest growing crimes. Shredding
your personal papers is one of the best ways to protect
||DEXSTA Federal Credit Union Community Shred-A-Thon
A free ID theft protection event. Two shred trucks will be on-site to
help you get rid of your unwanted paper documents - quickly and safely.
Date: Saturday, September 13, 2014
Hours: 9:00 am to 12:00 Noon*
||DEXSTA Federal Credit Union -
110 Sandhill Dr
Open to the community**
Limited to three boxes of paper per household.
* Event will be rescheduled in case of heavy rain - please call (302) 571-0522
during normal business hours or visit www.dexsta.com for information. DEXSTA
will not be held responsible for any items left unattended.
** Not open to businesses. Event for personal documents from households
only. Please do not leave your empty boxes or containers. First come first served.
We cannot accommodate documents for shredding after trucks are filled to capacity.
Please no plastic items such as credit cards, diskettes, CDs or notebooks
Suggested documents to be shredded:
CONTACT MARKETING AT 302-571-0522 FOR MORE INFORMATION
- ATM receipts.
- Bank statements.
- Birth certificate copies.
- Cancelled and voided checks.
- Credit and charge card bills, carbon copies, summaries and receipts.
- Documents containing maiden name or motherís maiden name.
- Documents containing names, addresses, phone numbers or e-mail addresses.
- Documents related to investments.
- Documents containing passwords or PIN numbers.
- Driverís licenses or items with a driverís license number.
- Expired licenses and passports.
- Identification cards (college IDís, state IDís, employee ID badges, military IDís.).
- Legal documents.
- Investment, stock and property transactions.
- Items with a signature (leases, contracts and letters.)
- Medical and dental records.
- Papers with social security numbers.
- Pre-approved credit card applications.
- Receipts with checking account numbers.
- Report cards.
- Resumes or curriculum vitae.
- Tax forms.
- Travel itineraries.
- Used airline or train tickets.
- Utility bills (telephone, gas, electric, water, cable TV, Internet).
for Information Destruction