At DEXSTA Federal Credit Union, our goal is to give our members access to competitive, affordable mortgage products with local friendly service. Itís no small task to find a lender who will help you navigate the refinancing process or help you make the largest purchase of your life. Our Mortgage officer can give you sound advice to help you make a good decision based on your financial goals, not someone elseís goals. Stop by a branch to pick-up an information packet or call for an appointment with our Mortgage Officer. 302-571-0522 x824
View current mortgage rates
Rates are subject to change more than once daily.
Call for current rates.
Application Fee: $500.00
* Maximum 80% Financing / Maximum Loan Amount $417,000.00. Rates & APR's are
calculated on a loan amount of $175,000.00 with a purchase price of $218,750.00.
Loans above $417,000.00 are Jumbo Loans with a slightly higher interest rate -
please call for a quote.
What You Should Know About A Refinance:
- When you refinance your first mortgage, you should be aware that the
process is the same as when you bought your home.
- You need to complete an application and supply items such as: W-2's,
pay stubs, & bank statements like you did when you purchased your home.
- When you apply, you should let your attorney or title company know that
you have started the process as they may need to schedule your closing.
You will go through the same type of settlement process again.
- One cost you do not have to pay is a Transfer Tax since you are not
transferring the property.
- Supplying a copy of your Homeowners Insurance Declarations Page is
helpful for re-establishing your escrow account.
- And finally... remember, your credit union is here to help you make
the process easier not harder. That's the "credit union difference".
- Copies of W-2's for the past two years
- Copies of the last month's pay stubs
- Copies of the last two month's bank statements
Call Bob Winchell, Mortgage Officer: 571-0522, ext. 824